Ausvital Nutrients Shark Cartilage Capsules is a natural source of minerals, including calcium, chondroitin, and glucosamine, sourced from Australia’s deep ocean. This product is designed and produced by AusVital Nutrients to maintain healthy joint function and relieve symptoms of mild arthritis including joint stiffness and pain.
WHY AUSVITAL NUTRIENTS® SHARK CARTILAGE 750MG HG 120 CAPSULE?
Sourced from Australia’s deep ocean, Ausvital Nutrients high strength Shark Cartilage 750mg is a natural potent source of a wide range of minerals including calcium, chondroitin and glucosamine.
It can efficiently maintain healthy joint function and help relieve symptoms of mild arthritis including joint stiffness and pain.
Plus, our shark cartilage 750 mg is gluten-free and comes in capsules for better absorption.
- Maintain joint health, relieve mild joint inflammation
- Maintain general health and wellbeing
- Helps promote healthy joint function
- Maintain immune system health
- Relieve symptoms of mild arthritis
- Anti-inflammatory, Relieve pain
- Relieve mild joint stiffness
- People who have osteoarthritis, stiff joint, and/or inflammable joint
Each capsule contains:
Shark Cartilage 750mg
Adults take 3 capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Store below 30°C in a cool dry place. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- Contains fish products and sulfites.
- Children, pregnant or breastfeeding women, and those who have recently had a heart attack, surgery or a major accident should not consume this product without medical advice.
Australian laboratory quality tested. shark cartilage supplement is under TGA registration (AUST L 400328) and Good Manufacturing Practices.
What does shark cartilage do for you?
Shak Cartilage maintain healthy joint function and relieve symptoms of mild arthritis, including joint stiffness and pain.
When should you take shark cartilage?
You can use Shark Cartilage when you have osteoarthritis, stiff joint, and/or inflammable joint.