Your liver plays a crucial role in detoxifying your body and maintaining overall health. In this blog, we’ll explore seven awesome foods that cleanse liver, ensuring it functions at its best.
Our Liver and Kidneys are vital organs that work tirelessly behind the scenes to help detoxify our bodies, filter out impurities and keeps you feeling your best. True health only begins when we put the right food on our plates so let’s embark on a dietary journey to discover the best foods that helps to keep both organs healthy and functioning.
- Eating a good amount of green leafy vegetables helps our body by soaking up the toxins in the bloodstream. As they are filled with vitamins, minerals, and fibers, and do not add too many calories on your plate, which makes them a go-to-food. Vegetables such as spinach, kale and Swiss chard are packed with antioxidants and nutrients like vitamin K and iron which is very beneficial to both your kidneys and liver in filtering out impurities and detoxifying.
- Berries like blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries are rich in antioxidants that helps to protect organs from oxidative stress. These antioxidants, specifically known as polyphenols, aids in cleansing the liver and protecting it from being damaged. These antioxidant properties can also help to improve overall kidney health and reduces inflammation, and with berries having a high-water content, it contributes to the body’s overall hydration which is important for kidney function as well.
- Garlic contains antibacterial agents which helps to activate liver detox enzymes when consumed. These enzymes work on getting rid of the toxins in the body which helps lessen the burden for your liver. It also has sulfur compounds such as allicin, which is filled with anti-inflammatory properties that protects the kidney from any stress or damage. Furthermore, garlic helps to decrease blood pressure which is essential in maintaining overall kidney health.
- Nuts like almonds and walnuts are packed with omega 3 fatty acids, vitamins and nutrients that helps to boost the level of liver enzymes which supports liver cleansing and lower the chance of liver disease. Nuts also have a high level of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties like Vitamin E and phytochemicals which can help protect kidney tissues and promoting good overall kidney health. Moreover, nuts contain many essential minerals like magnesium, calcium and potassium which helps to regulate healthy blood pressure levels and therefore, decreasing the risks of kidney disease.
- Olive oil contains high level of monounsaturated fats, specifically oleic acid, which reduces the risk of heart disease and keeping the heart healthy. Having a healthy heart is important for kidney function as kidneys depend on a steady blood supply from the heart to filter out waste which in turn makes the kidney’s job easier. Consuming the right amount of olive oil helps to lower the fat deposit in the liver and cleanses the liver by signaling your body to open its bile ducts to remove any impurities or toxins stuck in the liver by allowing them to flow out easily.
- Whole grains such as quinoa, brown rice and oats offers a good amount of fiber and important nutrients that promote overall health to both kidneys and liver. They are filled with iron, magnesium and vitamin B that are associated with lower risk of liver cancer and protect them from inflammation. Whole grains are also packed with antioxidants like vitamin E and minerals that helps to fight against oxidative stress in the kidneys and thereby protecting kidney tissues. With a lower glycemic index compared to refined grains, whole grains help to stabilise the blood sugar level which are necessary for a healthy kidney too.
Liver Detox Capsules
- As both the kidneys and liver work hand in hand and are mutually intertwined to get rid of toxic waste substances from the body, taking liver detox capsules regularly helps to maintain a healthy liver function which supports natural body cleansing and detoxification processes. This helps to reduce the load on the kidneys as the liver is functioning well and performs most of the detoxification processes. Find out more from: https://ausvitalnutrients.com.au/product/ausvital-nutrients-premium-liver-detox-90-capsules/.
To wrap our dietary journey up, we’ve unraveled the amazing wonders of how these natural foods can improve the health of our kidneys and livers. So before preparing or choosing your meals, remember to include these kidneys and liver-friendly foods to ensure good well-being with vibrant energy, you will thank them later.