Are you ready to embark on your journey towards a healthier lifestyle? If so, you have come to the right place. The team at AusVital Nutrients have compiled a delightful selection of weight loss recipes to help you attain the health, fitness, and skincare goals you have set for yourself. Our carefully crafted recipes are simple, healthy, and pleasing to the taste buds and, most importantly, effective in achieving dramatic results. From delicious smoothies and salads to delightful soups and stews – our collection has it all covered. So let us begin this journey together – towards a healthier version of yourself.
This is a must-try for anyone looking to start their journey towards better health. An easy no cook recipe which comes packed with many nutritional benefits. Salmon is rich in proteins, rich in omega-3 and healthy fats that help promote healthy bodyweight management, while avocados provide essential vitamins and minerals that support your body’s metabolic process. Plus, the combination of these two ingredients creates a delightful dish that will satisfy your cravings without bloating you up like other unhealthy options. https://www.eatingwell.com/recipe/270549/salmon-stuffed-avocados/
- ½ cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 (5 ounce) cans salmon, drained, flaked, skin and bones removed
- 2 avocados
- Chopped chives for garnish
- Combine yogurt, celery, parsley, lime juice, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl; mix well. Add salmon and mix well.
- Halve avocados lengthwise and remove pits. Scoop about 1 tablespoon flesh from each avocado half into a small bowl. Mash the scooped-out avocado flesh with a fork and stir into the salmon mixture.
- Fill each avocado half with about 1/4 cup of the salmon mixture, mounding it on top of the avocado halves. Garnish with chives, if desired.
Quick Shrimp Puttanesca
For a flavourful and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for busy days. Shrimps are packed with high quality proteins that help regulate your body’s metabolic processes, while the combination of tomatoes, olives, capers, and herbs creates a unique flavour experience. Plus, this dish takes just minutes to prepare – making it an ideal choice for those times when you need something on the table fast. https://www.eatingwell.com/recipe/267851/quick-shrimp-puttanesca/
- 8 ounces refrigerated fresh linguine noodles, preferably whole-wheat
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1 (15 ounce) can no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1 ¼ cups frozen quartered artichoke hearts, thawed (8 ounces)
- ¼ cup chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook linguine according to package instructions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add shrimp in a single layer and cook, undisturbed, until browned on the bottom, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in tomato sauce. Add artichoke hearts, olives, capers, and salt; cook, stirring often, until the shrimp is cooked through, and the artichoke hearts are hot, 2 to 3 minutes longer.
- Add the drained noodles to the sauce and stir to combine. Divide among 4 pasta bowls. Serve hot.
Air-fried Spicy Chinese Eggplant
Now for an exciting dish that is sure to tantalize your taste buds is Air-fried Spicy Chinese Eggplant. Eggplants are packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that help support healthy bodyweight management and general wellbeing. The addition of spices gives the dish an exotic touch. This recipe also opts for turkey mince instead of the typical pork mince which increases the protein intake. Typically, the dish is deep-fried but in this recipe the air-frying technique keeps the eggplant from becoming too oily or greasy and cuts down on calories. https://www.womenshealthmag.com/weight-loss/a20052572/healthy-dinner-recipes-0/
- 1-pound Asian eggplant
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2-pound ground turkey
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Chinese rice wine
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, skin removed, minced
- 1/2 tsp Szechuan peppercorns, crushed
- 1 tbsp Chinese chili paste
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp Chinese black vinegar
- 1 tsp corn-starch
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 scallion, chopped
Directions for the eggplant:
- Trim tops off eggplant. Cut eggplant into ¾-inch thick pieces, about 3 inches in length.
- Place in a bowl. Cover with chilly water and 1 tbsp kosher salt. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Drain eggplant, rinse under chilly water, and pat dry with paper towels.
- Return eggplant to a dry bowl. Toss with one tbsp oil.
- Air Fry eggplant at 390-400 degrees for about 15 minutes, until the inside flesh is tender.
For the sauce
- While eggplant is air-frying, prepare the Eggplant Meat Sauce.
- Marinate ground turkey with soy sauce and 1 tsp rice wine for 15 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok or large skillet.
- Add garlic and ginger: Stir-fry until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add crushed Szechuan peppercorns and chili paste. Cook for another minute.
- Add marinated meat and stir-fry until brown.
- Add rice wine, sugar, vinegar, and 3 tbsp water. Bring to a boil; then reduce heat and add air-fried eggplant. Toss and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix corn-starch with 2 tsp chilly water. Stir into eggplant to thicken sauce.
- Drizzle with sesame oil and toss. Garnish with chopped scallions.
Crockpot Beef Vegetable Soup
Our Crockpot Beef Vegetable Soup is a hearty and satisfying meal that is perfect for larger families, especially on chilly winter nights. The combination of beef, vegetables, and herbs creates a nutritious base that helps support healthy digestion and weight management. Plus, the slow-cooking technique ensures that all the ingredients have time to break down and infuse the broth with their deliciousness. https://jeanetteshealthyliving.com/spicy-korean-beef-noodle-soup/#wprm-recipe-container-32851
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 400g boneless chuck roast or beef stew meat — cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tsp kosher salt — divided
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 3-4 c. low sodium beef broth — divided
- 1 small yellow onion — diced
- 2 cloves garlic — minced (about 2 tsp)
- 4 large carrots — peeled and finely chopped
- 2 Yukon gold potatoes — peeled and diced
- 2 parsnips — peeled and diced
- 2 ribs celery — diced
- 1 can dice tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 3 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp granulated sugar
- 1 c. peas — fresh or frozen (no need to thaw)
- Chopped fresh parsley — optional for serving
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high. Add the beef and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Brown the beef on all sides, disturbing it as little as possible on each side so that it develops nice colouring. Once the beef is lightly browned, remove it to a 6-quart slow cooker.
- To the pan, add the onion. Cook and stir until the onion is beginning to soften, about 3 minutes. Stir in the garlic and let cook 30 seconds. Splash in about 1/2 cup the beef broth and scrape up any browned bits that have stuck to the bottom. Let the broth reduce for 2 minutes, then transfer the entire mixture to the slow cooker.
- To the slow cooker, add the carrots, potatoes, parsnips, celery, diced tomatoes in their juices, tomato sauce, tomato paste, Worcestershire, oregano, paprika, sugar, 2 1/2 cups beef broth, and remaining 1 teaspoon salt.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, until the beef and vegetables are tender. Stir in the peas, just until warmed through. If the soup is thicker than you would like, add the remaining 1 cup beef broth until you reach your desired consistency. Serve hot, sprinkled with fresh parsley.
Garlic Butter Chicken Meatballs with Cauliflower Rice
Now for a Keto friendly, low carb, paleo, and gluten-free recipe. Our Meal Prep Garlic Butter Chicken Meatballs with Cauliflower Rice is a delicious meal that can easily be prepped ahead of time. The garlic butter sauce adds plenty of flavour while keeping the meatballs juicy, and the cauliflower rice helps to keep things light and low in calories. Plus, this dish is rich in protein and fibre which help support healthy digestion and general wellbeing. https://bodycompleterx.com/blogs/recipes/garlic-butter-chicken-meatballs-with-cauliflower-rice
- 1 lb (450g) ground chicken (or turkey)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese of your choice (mozzarella, cheddar, provolone…)
- 4 cloves garlic, grated + 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon red crushed chili pepper flakes, optional
- 1 crumbled bouillon cube, optional
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Salt and fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley (or cilantro)
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon spicy sauce of your choice (we used Sriracha)
- 1 medium cauliflower head, grated (or a packet of riced cauliflower)
- To make the chicken meatballs meal prep: Make cauliflower rice with a large grater or food processor. Transfer to a shallow plate with 1/2 cup water and cook covered in the microwave for 4 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, cheese, grated garlic, Italian seasoning, crumbled bouillon cube, red chili pepper flakes, chopped parsley (or cilantro), and black pepper. Mix well with your hands or fork and form medium balls. Arrange on a plate and set aside.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Cook the chicken meatballs for 8 – 10 minutes on all sides, until browned and cooked through. While cooking, baste the meatballs with the mix of butter and juices. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet melt remaining tablespoon butter; then add lemon juice, chicken stock, spicy sauce, minced garlic, parsley, and red pepper flakes (if you want). Cook for 3 or 4 minutes, stirring regularly until the sauce has reduced a bit. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper and garnish with more cilantro or parsley if you like.
- Divide cauliflower rice into meal prep containers. Then top with chicken meatballs and garnish with lemon slices. Drizzle a little of the sauce over the meatballs and cauliflower rice or keep the sauce into small containers. Reheat your chicken meatballs meal prep quickly in the microwave when ready to eat.
When it comes to making healthy meals, we have listed some healthy options excellent for individuals and families. Not only do they provide amazing flavour, but they also come with plenty of health benefits. If you want to get the most out of your meals, we recommend taking the time to create a balanced plate that includes all the necessary elements like grains, proteins, vegetables, and healthy fats. Additionally, preparing meals ahead of time can help make dinner time so much easier and more enjoyable. And don’t forget our Chitosan supplements can give you an extra boost too. The Chitosan Supplements have lots of natural supplements that will help you achieve your goal
Check out our Chitosan Products here.